Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
A quantifiable measure used to evaluate the success of your campaign.
- Focuses on critical or core business objective
- Measurable, actionable and attainable (although not always easy)
- Reviewed each month when analyzing metrics
- Inspires action toward an outcome/target
- Provides a framework to craft marketing initiatives
- Improves key business process or activity
Leveraging Your Why
“The why is the purpose, cause or belief that drives every one of us.” – Simon Sinek
- Clarifies the intent behind your marketing initiatives
- Helps provide a benchmark for judging a campaign’s performance
- Creates a strategic decision-making model for future efforts
Typically used to answer what you have accomplished or what you need to accomplish.
Watch correlations and causations. Make sure you take into account what is happening elsewhere at branch events, festivals, and award ceremonies.
Analytics Help You Recognize Trends
- You can see what’s performing well and adjust to focus on specific areas and topics
- You can also identify what should be adjusted for tone, clarity, etc.
- Allows you to learn more about your audience and use that to your advantage