Introducing Community Spark
Ignite Community Connections
Community Development and CRA management to Ignite your Financial Brand. Easily create, manage, track, report, and share your community impact.Request a Demo
Making Community Development Management Feel as Good as Providing it
Community Spark’s software gives your bank or credit union the tools it needs to manage your community involvement, donations, loans and investments. It not only makes it easy, but it also makes it fun, helping to foster employee engagement.
Simplify Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Management
Consolidate your entire CRA management and tracking into one simple tool. We make your CRA exam simple.Request a Demo
Ignite Your Community
Automate your workflows, user notifications, dashboards and reporting with Community Spark.
Oversee Community Development
Manage all community investments, volunteer hours and charitable giving through:
- Management of donations requests, approvals, distributions and tracking
- Community investment and loans tracking
- Community events, registration and involvement
Engage Your Employees
Incentivize and encourage your employees in creating social good by:
- Creating Sparks to recognize employees and reinforce community values
- Tracking and communicating, the community service and impact of employees
- Promoting and sharing upcoming community events and service opportunities
Simplify CRA Management
Connect your social initiatives to simplify your CRA tracking with:
- Built-in CRA eligibility activity qualification and approval workflows
- Direct import of LMI loans and investments for tracking
- On-demand CRA reporting and auditor access controls for CRA
Ready to Create Your Community Spark?
Request a time to learn more about Community Spark and how you can easily track community impact, foster employee engagement and manage CRA requirements with one complete solution.Get Started
Ben Pankonin on Community Spark
CEO Ben Pankonin discusses how Community Spark helps financial brands simplify the tracking of your local impact. This platform provides banks and credit unions with the resources they need to coordinate, track and report on their community investment activities. Community Spark also assists in qualifying activities for compliance in determining CRA eligibility.