Join Our Team
At Social Assurance, we have a remarkable team that believes in having fun, living your best life, working hard, and pouring your heart into your passions. Our entire team and organizational motivation are built on core values of humility and drive.
Engagement and Content Specialist
Social Assurance is a SaaS (Software as a Service) provider focused on helping brands be the heroes of their community. Class Intercom (CI) is a subsidiary SaaS brand of Social Assurance targeting the educational industry (www.classintercom.com). CI’s goal is to provide schools with both the tools and support services to allow for secure and engaging social media community communications and connections.
The CI Engagement and Content Specialist will be in responsible for supporting the growth of the CI brand through developing relationships with educational prospects and customers through targeted marketing outreach and relationship building efforts. The responsibilities of the Engagement and Content Specialist will be to assist in the development and execution of marketing, lead management and customer experience through content driven activities and strategic connections. This individual will help build relationships and a pipeline of schools that could benefit from Class Intercom social media management solutions.
The CI Engagement and Content Specialist shares the following core values of the Social Assurance brand:
- Drive: This individual will be driven to share the CI message and strive to collaboratively build brand recognition as a thought leader in education communication best practices.
- Responsibility: This individual will pride their responsibility and integrity of best practice solutions to service both districts and individual schools both within and outside of the CI customer base.
CI Engagement and Content Specialist Responsibilities
This individual is responsible for supporting the growth of CI through supporting lead generating initiatives. The Engagement and Content Specialist responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the direct growth of Class Intercom through marketing initiatives and relationship building.
- Support marketing efforts to include, but are not limited to email campaigns, blogs, webinars and newsletters.
- Assist in the planning and execution of special CI marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to and own the CI content and marketing calendars.
- Own social media presence and content creation for the CI brand.
- Manage marketing lists for targeted educational personas.
- Manage and execute email lead generation sequence campaigns.
- Qualify potential new customer leads and coordinate product demos.
- Manage Marketing/CRM contact database of prospect and customer data.
- Support the CI President in closing opportunities and initiating onboarding activities.
- Collaboratively contribute to the new school growth, marketing and overall success of CI with the openness to wear many hats and learn new skills.
- A people person that can talk to anyone an make friends with strangers.
- You enjoy helping people and feel pride in assisting them in finding solutions.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects for multiple departments.
- You are an excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
- Loose ends drive you crazy! You are driven to ensure all projects are on track and completed.
Background and Qualifications
- 2-3 years customer support experience
- 1-2 years experience in generating digital marketing content (emails, social, blogs, etc.)
- Social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, ect.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field of study
We are a collaborative organization looking to the professional community and our team continue to learn, grow and build solutions that create connections. Taking lessons learned, we are driven with the highest level of integrity focusing on what is best for the industry, our clients and their communities.
The Social Assurance team is driven by the responsibility of providing outstanding financial marketing solutions and support. We focus on collaborative drive to ensure that our team is moving our solutions forward together and having fun doing it.
At Social Assurance, we want to build a remarkable team and reward them for their hard work and dedication to our community, clients, and company.
Every team member at Social Assurance has access to the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Medical, and Life Insurance
- Simple IRA and employer match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Professional Development and Training
- Personal Fitness Reimbursement
- And More!