Need a place to start?
Download our easy to follow Social Committee Meeting Agenda Outline
What We Already Know
- Working together is essential. It’s important to know who will be involved, what the project goals are and who is assigned a role in writing, designing and approving content.
- Consider the project and timeline to clarify expectations and deadlines. Plan for the unexpected and make priorities to prevent any last minute decisions.
- Avoid decision fatigue by determining which posts your compliance team needs to approve.
What We Need to Know
- Your post shouldn’t take users on a chase to give them the information you promised. Terms and conditions should be available within one click.
- Banks are limited by a variety of different regulations in their online advertising depending on the product.
- In general, the compliance process is the same across social platforms., so your processes should also be the same.
- Rules, regulations and best practices are constantly changing! Stay updated by continuing your education on social media developments (e.g., Social Assurance blogs, webinars, etc.)
- Develop responses for the new ways your customers are communicating — like messenger.