So, you want to sell on social media – and you want to do it as a sales leader in one of the most regulated and competitive digital landscapes?
You’ve come to the right place.
In our starter guide for social selling, you will learn:
- Why Social Selling is Important, so you can educate others and build your business case
- How to get started: From platform selection to establishing profiles and a presence
- Strategies to connect, engage and convert your online audience through content
- Why compliance still matters when you are leveraging social media to connect
What Topics Drive Engagement?
Topics your LinkedIn followers will find the most compelling.
“Before LinkedIn and other social networks, in the sales world, ABC stood for Always Be Closing. Now, it means Always Be Connecting.”
– Jill Rowley
“It’s not I’m sharing content so I can make them a client. I’m sharing content so I can bring value to their world.”
– Brynne Tillman, CEO at Social Sales Link