Listen to our recording to learn more about how to appropriately respond to your friends and foes online.
The Four Steps to Better Customer Service
Planning helps you stay ahead of what’s inevitable: Your customers are talking to your brand. It also helps you align your team and ensure all team members are on the same page.
1. Identify Staff
2. Set Preapproved Responses
3. Know Next Steps
- An opportunity to build a stronger connection
- Be timely, thankful, and positive
- An opportunity to turn a bad experience into a good one
- Take responsibility, acknowledge, and offer a solution
- Alert your team and verify information
- Know when to take the conversation offline
Assess how your team is prepared and if they need more training.
Sit down to discuss:
What did you accomplish? Take a look at your goals.
How are you doing? Take a look at reporting.
How could you be doing better? Take a look at your competition.
Looking for solutions to improve your capability to monitor and respond to comments online? We have answers. Let’s chat!
Catch our next webinar
Every month we host a free webinar on various social and digital topics. Stay in the know and don’t miss out on the next one!