Join Our Team
Our team works together to build value for our clients. We hire people who use their unique skills to solve problems, work hard to grow our communities and realize the value of humility.
Positions and Openings
The Social Assurance Client Strategist will be responsible for ensuring that Social Assurance clients experience remarkable customer service and support. This role will play an integral part in internal sales, ensuring that clients reach their fullest potential through product and service utilization and will also be responsible for the onboarding, collaboration and ongoing management of paid marketing campaigns and custom content clients. This position requires strong communication and organizational skills and strong relationship skills to ensure effective marketing and client management is delivered. This role will require content creation, social media and channel management expertise and reporting and analysis.
CORE VALUES: Drive and Humility
This individual should exemplify Social Assurance’s core values through collaboration and connections, demonstrating integrity in all that they do. In this role, this person should demonstrate drive, motivating the team and moving our solutions forward.
What the job looks like:
- Responsible for the promotion of SA products and services to existing clients
- Responsible for onboarding SA clients for both software and marketing services
- Owns client management process from onboarding, outreach, support and ongoing success
- Responsible for custom content client strategy development, planning, content management and reporting, including content development
- Owns internal project management process for custom content client to ensure SA content team members meet and exceed client expectations and content delivery
- Responsible for campaign strategy, conceptualization, execution, management and reporting for paid social campaign clients
- Provides support in campaign execution, client communication and reporting for paid advertising clients (In collaboration with CMO and Digital Marketing Specialist)
- Provides strategic insights and support for client’s social media marketing analytics, performance and digital marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or similar field
- 3+ years of marketing expertise
- Mad social media skills, meaning you are a social sharer both personally and professionally
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms, including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Strong communication, organization and project management skills
- Creative and collaborative mindset
- Passionate about the financial services industry
- Thrives in a fast pace and diverse work environment
- Works well independently and with a team
- Highly motivated and effective in sales and service delivery
Who We Are
We’re a growing team of people dedicated to helping our financial partners succeed online through software, social and digital services. Learn more about our culture and take a look at our perks.