Social Assurance is currently looking for a Content Marketing Manager to act as our Ambassador of Clients and Content. This individual will support our clients and represent our culture at Social Assurance. They live for happy clients and strive to make their social media better. He or she will be working with existing and new clients on a regular basis and collaborating with a team to continually improve and enhance customer experiences.
We are not looking for a rookie, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and strives to learn every day. This is a culture that learns fast, works hard and stays humble. We need an individual who is a relator, doer, writer and delegator.
What the job looks like:
- Assisting clients daily with the management of the Social Assurance software and providing support on general social media management questions.
- Providing regular proactive communication with Social Assurance clients to share knowledge and show value.
- Understand each assigned client’s unique needs ensuring that content created for the clients meets those needs.
- Process all client requests and determining if you can resolve the issue or if it needs to be delegated.
- Work with the content and graphic design teams to develop content to fulfill client requests.
- Work with the development team to ensure technical client issues are resolved.
- Onboard and train new clients.
- Conduct quarterly progress calls with clients.
- Strategically working with the team to develop client management best practices.
- Stay on top of industry trends, best practices and social media news.
What we are looking for in you:
- People, you like them and are looking to help them. You honestly believe that there is no stupid question.
- You are socially savvy. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- You are familiar with social media tools and strategies.
- You are a forward and strategic thinker always looking for ways to improve process and client experiences.
- Mental juggling is fun for you. This means you can keep track of multiple clients and tasks.
- A strategic and creative thinker
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism or Communications
- Experience providing client support
- Mad social media skills, meaning you are a social sharer.
- Familiarity with tools like Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- You have Microsoft Office skills.