Social Assurance growing team believes in building together. We have ambitious goals, we move fast and we work together.
- We hire people who believe in building value for clients, not just themselves.
- We hire people who look to solve problems and do it with passion.
- We hire smart people who realize there are smarter people in the room.
- We hire creatives who know that creativity comes in community.
… if it sounds like you are someone we hire, please drop us a note.
Content Development Internship
Do you pride yourself on being equal parts intellectual acrobat and lyrical heavy-lifter who can deliver ideas with ease?
Is communicating ideas powerfully one of your core values? Are you a creative thinker who thrives on a deadline? Do you love presentations?
If you have experience in speechwriting, visual storytelling, or marketing copywriting you might be a content developer and not even know it!
Join a team that’s dedicated to creating innovative content and solutions that drive end-user adoption of digital technologies for financial services customers.
Partner with designers, marketing, product design, and sometimes customers, to write and develop content for the financial industry.
- Produce learning resources for end-users.
- Analyze customer feedback and content data and build a continuous loop of content and product improvement
- Work with social media platforms to extend the reach of content and develop an ongoing conversation with partners, customers and industry-experts.
- Join a team that’s works closely with customers to determine usage patterns and “what works” to drive adoption of Social Assurance
- Creation and development of sales-related materials.
- Strategic writing abilities.
- Ability to distinguish design elements.
- Experience working with product development, customer support, and marketing teams
- Ability to work without supervision collaboratively across multiple teams and deliver on time
- Demonstrated ability to use social media, with a brand is a plus.
- Experience in developing a variety of end-user content, including guides, videos, training, and online help (samples required).
- Enrolled in a 4 year college.
Compensation: Hourly, based on experience.